The International United of inventions and industrial innovations (IUI) is a global provider of certification in the field of innovation. IUI was founded in 1999 by the following countries: Spain, Australia, Norway, Denmark, Luxembourg and United Kingdom. Headquarters are in London, UK.
The IUI’s guiding principle is to recognize and promote high-quality, innovative products, services and processes. This encourages people to use their creativity to innovate cost-effective solutions and improve their lives around the world. The dedication of IUI organizations in 28 locations in 18 countries causes this to happen. New members are welcome.
- to provide Level of Excellence awards to recognized and evaluated emerging and existing distinguished innovators
- to help innovators improve products
- add economic value to world innovations
- provide early and ongoing guidance in innovating to innovators
- connect innovators to others with technology, systems, innovative products, services
- strengthen the competitiveness of IUI members
Core IUI Values
Customer needs are the focus of our activities. Long-term relationships are very important.
Quality & Integrity
We provide quality products/services in a legal, ethical, and impartial manner.
Execution & Continual Improvement
We are task committed and identify the opportunities for improving quality of service.
We provide value for members and other stakeholders in a socially responsible manner.
We promote teamwork that respects, values, empowers, and rewards individuals.
Employees are given opportunities for growth and responsibility for their own success.
Innovation: The process of introducing of something new - method, idea, device, product,
service, process. Something that is changed or improved.
Invention: a method, idea, device, product, service, process or other useful thing that is
produced for the first time through imagination, thinking and experimenting.